Friday, March 10, 2006

Time goes by

Wow, it's been so long since I wrote in here! Jeni and I were saying when we don't have pictures we feel it hard to post anything. So where should I begin...
I'll start with Med Show. The Medical School puts on a variety show every year and Sean was a huge star in it this year. He did a skit copied after the Chris Farley SNL skit of the japenese game show, except his was a game show with Medical Residents. They had just had 3 japenese exchange students fly in straight off the boat on Monday and cast them in the show that Thursday...they were hilarious! I would post the video of it but I don't know how so maybe i'll try to email you guys a copy if anyone wants. Sean was the game show host and had learned a bunch of japenese to ramble off...he was hilarious! I don't think I've ever seen my dad laugh so hard in his life...he even had the leg slap goin! Anyway, needless to say it was a hit!
We had an Elder Dallin H. Oaks visit our Stake last weekend to re-organize our Stake Presidency. They had been in for 9 years so it was time. Wow, what an experience to be in the presence of an Apostle. It was a special experience for me. I was able to sing in the Stake Choir that we had and that was so much fun. After careful thought and prayer they decided that Dad would be the next SP! I'm happy for him as he'll do a great job leading our Stake in the next few years. He has a lot of hope and vision for our Stake and look forward to his leadership. He's an awesome Dad!
The boys have been great, a little sick here and there but nothing more than a common cold. I have to say that if anything, I'm grateful for how healthy my boys have been since they were born! Seriously, besides colds and the occasional fever, they have been healthy. I'm so blessed to have healthy and strong kids. Yesterday was haircut day for all 3 boys...they did really well actually, we tried to get Brayden to wear the cape but he wasn't into it...Drew kept it on the whole time as we fed him marshmallows.
Sean just jumped in the cab headed for the airport this morning. He's off to Halifax for 3 weeks on a Orthopedic elective. We're gonna miss him...I can't beleive he'll be all the way across Canada! Everyone keeps asking me if I"ll be alright and it's funny, right now I feel like it won't change much as he's not home much anyway...but just knowing that he comes home each night is re assuring so I"ll miss that. Church on Sunday's is what I"m most anxious of...Sacrament meeting actually...should be fun!
Well not much left to say...hopefully everyone is keepin up with me! (and Mom...now it's your turn to post!)

2 comments:

Lynne said...

B looks like a mini Sean in that picture. Hi boys, Nana loves you

saltysista said...

Libbs, hey that show they put on sounds hilarous, wish i could have been there for it. did he do the austin powers skit too