since it's been 6 week that I've been on that program. It's been hard and I have to admit, I've missed a few days here and there, but so far it's been making a difference for me. I did my measurements this morning and found that I've lost 11 inches overall, 8.6 lb and gone down 1 dress size. Not a lot I know, but it's a start and it already feels better to be in that lower dress size. Unfortunately my BMI still says I'm in the 'overweight' bracket by 0.5!!! Wow, if that doesn't motivate me to continue on I don't know what will. Anyway, I'm moving on to a 90 day program so I might update in the next 30 days since they want me to take my measurements every 30 days this time. Even if I went down another 9 lb in 6 weeks I would be happy, every little bit counts! For those of you struggling? Have a goal and don't let anything stop you from achieving it. Our minds are powerful computers, sometimes much more powerful than us, but push past the pain!
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Still overweight?
Well I thought I'd update my weight loss for all
since it's been 6 week that I've been on that program. It's been hard and I have to admit, I've missed a few days here and there, but so far it's been making a difference for me. I did my measurements this morning and found that I've lost 11 inches overall, 8.6 lb and gone down 1 dress size. Not a lot I know, but it's a start and it already feels better to be in that lower dress size. Unfortunately my BMI still says I'm in the 'overweight' bracket by 0.5!!! Wow, if that doesn't motivate me to continue on I don't know what will. Anyway, I'm moving on to a 90 day program so I might update in the next 30 days since they want me to take my measurements every 30 days this time. Even if I went down another 9 lb in 6 weeks I would be happy, every little bit counts! For those of you struggling? Have a goal and don't let anything stop you from achieving it. Our minds are powerful computers, sometimes much more powerful than us, but push past the pain!
since it's been 6 week that I've been on that program. It's been hard and I have to admit, I've missed a few days here and there, but so far it's been making a difference for me. I did my measurements this morning and found that I've lost 11 inches overall, 8.6 lb and gone down 1 dress size. Not a lot I know, but it's a start and it already feels better to be in that lower dress size. Unfortunately my BMI still says I'm in the 'overweight' bracket by 0.5!!! Wow, if that doesn't motivate me to continue on I don't know what will. Anyway, I'm moving on to a 90 day program so I might update in the next 30 days since they want me to take my measurements every 30 days this time. Even if I went down another 9 lb in 6 weeks I would be happy, every little bit counts! For those of you struggling? Have a goal and don't let anything stop you from achieving it. Our minds are powerful computers, sometimes much more powerful than us, but push past the pain!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good job Lib - you look FAB I mean look at that muscle Tone!! I wish I had some motivation for you... Oh go back and look at that Hawaii pic of you! and hey on the same note, will you send me that cookie recipe?! haha
good job libby! you can do it. you look awesome all the time anyways.
libby good job. your doing a good job. remember that when you lose about 2-3 pounds a week and no more you are losing fat and not muscle. i thought i had lost like ten pounds since i came to italy, but i weighed in yesterday and i am only 2 lbs lighter. i must have gained some muscle and lost some fat or else i just am dehydrated... ha ha take care
i guess the way we ate tonight dosnt help either of us. We had fun though, how dru is better!
Post a Comment