Well the weekend was a busy one for us. On Friday Sean and I went to the Opera "Dead Man Walking" and it wasn't really what we expected from the Opera. It was like they were acting out a play but they sang all their conversations. There weren't any arias or songs that make you want to sing along. Definitely not my first choice in operas!
On Saturday we had a big Haslam party for those that have had birthdays over the past few weeks. It was a lot of fun and Drew and Brayden had a lot of fun playing with Liam and their dvd's!
Sunday we had church at 900, Choir at 300 and then I had to go into the Stake Centre for a meeting, and then stake choir at 630. We're learning 8 new songs for Stake Conference in 4 weeks when Elder Ballard is coming to reorganize our Stake Presidency. It will be a momentous SC...I'm looking forward to it.
Drew can't seem to catch onto the fact that he is supposed to poop in the TOILET...not his undies! I'm pulling my hair out everytime I have to clean a pair of those tighty whities! Brian, I keep remembering the stunt that Bri pulled underneath your coffee table with the poop! Holy Crap...I would spaz! I can only imagine how mad you guys were! Anyway, I'm praying it starts to come to him...otherwise he is doing great!
Well lots of basketball this week and hopefully I can get some extra sleep! Ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment