Friday, February 24, 2006

The Big Dump


So a couple of days ago we got the snow dump that everybody has been waiting for this winter! Calgary has had the mildest winter this year it's been kind of depressing.

Here are some pictures of outside this morning...I think I've shoveled our driveway and walk like 4 times in the past day and a half. What a right arm work out! Anyway, we have fun, today when Drew and I go out to shovel we'll take some pictures of him playing in the snow...he loves to shovel with his spiderman shovel!

Calgary is so beautiful in the winter...I love living so close to the mountains, they are one of my favourite creations.

1 comment:

saltysista said...

Geez. We are down here in San Diego and its like 12 degrees here and we have been freezin all week!!! I dont know what we are going to do tomorow in that winter weather. the snow does look cool though... I miss it and want to go skiing!! see y